“Great fun for the price!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: A Family Fun attraction for all ages. We offer an unique experience by constantly changing the maze with special effect lighting and sound to make each time more challenging than the last. However, on the easist level it can still get you turning in circles. In addition, we have live feed cameras that allow's your friends and family members to watch you as you find your way through the Lost Treasure Mirror Maze. So come and see for yourself what all the fuse is about and we think you'll agree with everyone else; "Absolutly Amazing", "This is got to be the most enjoyable thing I have ever done", "Man I love how you can constantly make changes that makes it really hard."
Newport News, Virginia
“Great fun for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Recently visited mirrior maze with a group of about 30 children and adults combined. This was the last stop on our vacation to Myrtle Beach. Our group was Grafton Baptist Church from Yorktown, VA. Everyone that went through the series of mazes had a great time. We all laughed especially watching those on the monitors as they were making their way through. Because we had such a large group we received an additional discount! This was an attraction that was lots of fun for such a low price.

Visited August 2012

15 attraction reviews
“Very family friendly!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Our family went - me, my husband, 9 year old boy and 4 1/2 year old boy - on a weekday right after opening. My husband and older son went in first, and I took my younger son. He was very frightened because he thought the music was scary (pirate music) and it was dark. He wanted to leave immediately and refused to go back in, which meant I had to stay with him in the lobby. The owner and her sons were terrific. She offered to play with my son so I could go in with the rest of the family, but he refused. Eventually he warmed up to her and she let him choose whatever music he wanted to be played throughout the maze. They played and I was able to go in a few times. He tried it one more time, and while he went through the entire maze, he would not go in again. My older son went through again and again for at least an hour or more and absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend it for families with younger children. Just be prepared for very young children to possibly refuse to go in once you've paid :)

Visited August 2012
8 attraction reviews
“Great inexpensive attraction for the family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Only $8 pp. The kids (6-15yr) loved it. The owners were so nice and because it wasn't busy the kids got to customize the maze each time they went through. The ticket was good for all day so we went twice and they still wanted to go back the next day. Def recommend for a fun time with the kids.

kentucky
“Don't mess with 17s traffic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My family has been visiting Cherry Grove for generations and we are glad to see this quality attraction in the area. I hate having to go out on the highway to find things for the kids to do and we could easily walk to the maze and places to eat nearby. I took 8 kids ages 4-16 and they reran the maze for almost 2 hours.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“don't expect a whole lot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

i got frustrated and confused. seemed a bit cheesy to me. just glad i only paid $8.00 and kids under 5 were free, so i guess i shouldn't complain to bad. reminded me of a seen from a horror flick where mirrors are everywhere.

Visited April 2012
jwhardee, General Manager at Lost Treasure Mirror Maze, responded to this review, April 17, 2012
Dear Reviewer,
We at the Lost Treasure Mirror Maze have a simple goal: Offer Our Customers a Family Fun Experience at an Affordable Price.
I am sorry that you and your family do not feel that we are accomplishing our goal.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you about your experience and hopefully learn which areas need improvement. We are open to new ideas and always what to make the customer feel at home and welcome.
General Manager: