“Great evening” 4 of 5 stars

Indian Head, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Great evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I had never been to an Improve before and was truly amazed at how funny it was. The group of players that night were very funny and reacted very well the suggestions being tossed at them. It made a very entertaining evening. The price was great and I definitely will go back when I return to Myrtle Beach.

Visited February 2014

N. Myrtle Beach, SC
4 attraction reviews
“Super Fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Very good improv theater. Super talents. Super funny. Interactive. Everyone gets involved. Wine and beer are served. Cool theater. Alot of laughs !!

Visited September 2013
“Awesome fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had a great time, shared lots of great laughs with all the awesome performers!!! We are going again on Friday :P

Visited August 2013
Centreville, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“Good Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you enjoy comedy, this is a great show for the whole family. we saw the "all ages" version of "Who's Beach is it Anyway" and we really enjoyed it. My kids are 16 and 14 and they love watching comedy shows, but we can never take them because most shows are age - restricted. this one allowed us to enjoy a great comedy show as a family and that really helped us enjoy our family vacation.

I strongly recommend you check this show out while you are in Myrtle. very reasonably priced, too!

Visited August 2013
“A great night out, and funny!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Loved this little place. My husband and I laughed so hard. The comedians were very funny and we enjoyed the participation, although you weren't pressured to contribute, which my husband liked.

Visited May 2013