“awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Comedy Clubs, Clubs
Sevierville, Tennessee
“awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was really fun! Live improv, great cast, and beer. Laughed until I cried! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun night out, beats a movie hands down.

Visited March 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Uptown provides non stop comedy similar to (whos line is it anyway). We go often since were locals and always leave happy and laughing. They have nights where familys can go and and over 21 night "I highly reccomend both"

Visited April 2013
Havelock North, New Zealand
“Hilarious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were visiting Myrtle Beach and saw this show online!, I am so glad we did! I laughed the entire time! The atmosphere was great, the skits were awesome, and the cast was fabulous! I would have stayed for another hour, I didn't want it to end!! I plan to make this a regular stop on my visits to Myrtle.Beach!!

Visited February 2013
“We laughed until we cried!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful! Great comedy at an excellent value! There will never be two shows alike, which will make every show worth going to! We went tonight for theour first time, and weI are already planning our next date night for Uptown next week! It's a must see for locals and tourists! Enjoy, The Mayfields

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun, Great entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Saw two shows, "Whose Night Out Is It Anyway?" and then "50 Shades of Improv". These were both 18+ shows and both were GREAT! All members of the cast were funny and kept us laughing throughout both shows. They also do family shows. It is a very small theater in the mall, with as they say, the biggest lobby anywhere! Holds approximately 50 people. Drinks are served if you're interested, both alcoholic and soft drinks. Smokefree. Sit literally only a few feet from the stage. No bad seats.

Visited January 2013