“No matter how large or small...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Dolce Vita Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
La Dolce Vita Villas
3701 N. Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582   |
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“No matter how large or small...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have been to La Dolce Vita Villas several times. I do Great Dane Rescue and I have stayed there with multiple Danes at the same time. Angela and her husband love all the dogs that stay there and they try to share their pictures. They even put up a picture of one of my fosters on their Facebook page. The hotel is across the street from the beach and close to anything else you need. I like the rooms because you have a living room and a separate bedroom. There is an empty grassy lot across the street for overflow parking and for the dogs to use. The roads are great for walking your dogs too. I lived in North Myrtle Beach and left 1.5 years ago so I know the area very well. They are located in a great area called Cherry Grove. I knew about them but never had the need to stay there while I lived there. After leaving I wouldn't stay anywhere else. When I go somewhere I want my pups to go with me and enjoy a get away too. My 10 year old Great Dane loves going out on the ocean and running in the water. She misses living there just as much as we do. I can't say enough good things about them and the place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good and I enjoy the rooms on the bottom floor near the back of the hotel. It'...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had a wonderful time, we arrived at about 9pm that night and called her number on the door and she checked us in right away no problem, everything was so nice and clean,Angela kept check on us to make sure we didn't need anything, Angela meet all our needs and also for people with PETS, her Villas are PET FRIENDLY so you can bring your whole family being that we include our dogs Baby Girl and Gordon as our kids, The Villas are nice and clean they have a full kitchen just in case you want to cook, and also the kitchen has all the pots,pans dishes glasses and silverware you don't need to bring anything with you. I will always choose to stay at the LA Dolce Vita, I enjoyed sitting out and talking to her mom she is such a sweet lady, So i have to give them a 5 being the best since they don't have the choice of a 10, La Dolce Vita beats the Holiday Inn Express anyday. Thanks everyone at the La Dolce Vita for making our stay wonderful and accepting our pets also we will be seeing you soon, so all you pet families or even if you are not bringing pets i promise you will enjoy your vacation at the La Dolce Vita and by the way they ranked up in the top 10 percent of vacations places to stay that is a pretty good Ranking. Top !0 percent in whole Myrtle Beach Area and there are a lot of places down there, so if anyone has not tried the the La Dolce Villas please give them a try i know you will not be disappointed, Happy Vacation to all you beach lovers.

Room Tip: All the rooms are located in good area's.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rolesville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here when we go to the beach! It is so great to be able to take Boomer, our dog. The rooms are great! Angela,the owner, will do anything she can to make your stay great! We have stayed here at least 6 times or more! We have never had to wait to check in, even though we get there at 11:30 AM. Would recommend this hotel to anyone with or without .a pet!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Herndon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stayed here with one other friend for our senior beach week and it was very nice. Right across from the beach and a nice simple room with everything we needed. The little kitchen was just the right size and the bathroom was much nicer than expected. I would recommend it to friends in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Called Angela earlier in the week hoping to find a room for one night, on a holiday weekend. She had a vacancy and we snapped it up. This place is CLEAN! Love the full kitchen and the tile floors. Just across the street from a public beach access. Will definitely return here with our dog.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I don't want an elevator. I don't want a crowd where I am staying. I want quiet luxury and a peaceful community that has the full feeling of "the beach". That is what you find at La Dolce Vita Villas. My dog, Buddy, couldn't have been happier. I have been there 3 times and intend on returning this summer. Access to the beach which is a nice cross section of humanity is excellent. The pier is right there and there is grocery shopping, restaurants, shops all within walking distance, but without the overcrowded congestion of over-commercialized beaches.

Angela and Nick make you feel right at home and don't impose any petty rules upon their guests. The suites are charming and spacious with just the right amenities.

It's hard to find this genuine "beach" feeling anymore. I highly recommend it.

Jack Edmonds
Winston-Salem, NC

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Angela provided a great room that was clean as a whistle! Pet Friendly with a pool, and Ocean-front? can't beat it! The fact that the rooms are furnished with wi-fi, including full-size kitchens is great for those on a budget. The rooms however do NOT give off a budget vibe. Stayed there several times and each time was the same. Friendly owner, great room, awesome location!!

Room Tip: If travelling for a few days with friends or family, ask for the room upstairs, ocean=view...incred...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to La Dolce Vita Villas? Share your experiences!