You added Wyndham Vacation Resorts Towers on the Grove to your Saves list
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Towers on the Grove
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   2100 North Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Baltimore
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

My family and I stayed the last week in May, and this is a GREAT place to stay with small children, I have a 6 and 2 year old and they had so much fun in the lazy river and my 6 year old and husband had a lot of fun with the water slid. I booked this hotel based on the reveiws that other people have left and I will be booking my family vacation next year in the same hotel. We stayed in the 929 sq foot room and it was so nice to have the space and not be under everyones feet. I also love how clean the pools and the room was was a great vacation I can't wait till next year!!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Graham, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

Although the website and most reviews were great, I admit I was still a bit skeptical and thought it was too good to be true. It is not - this place is great! We just returned from a mini-vacation and cannot think of one negative thing to say about Towers on the Grove. The staff seems to really care about the guests and does everything possible to make your stay enjoyable. Our three-year-old granddaughter loved the pools, the lazy river and play area - she was barely interested in the beach itself! The covered pool, spa and play area are very nice for people who cannot tolerate much sun.

I would highly recommend Towers on the Grove to anyone. It is a great place and a great value.

Chattanooga, Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

My husband, younger brother, and I just returned home from a 5 night stay at the towers on the grove. All I have to say is this resort has EVERY amenity. We reserved the 2 bedroom 2 bath Oceanfront condo (929sq ft) It was beautiful decorated and everything was as comfortable as it was aesthetically pleasing.

The kitchen was stocked will all the necessary pots, pans, plates, bowls, cups, and cutlery. There were even a few extras a pitcher for tea, a colander, a Pyrex dish, and a cookie sheet. It was easy to cook simple meals in our room and save a LOAD of money. The staff was very polite and helpful. One of my favorite parts of the stay (besides it being an amazing VALUE) was the resorts pool area. There are two Large hot tubs (one is covered so you can even use it in the rain), a lazy river w/ waterfall, a partially cover pool, and a water slide that even adults can enjoy. Not to mention a whole area for young children with a Kiddies grotto with Waterfall and pelicans on top that shoot out water, Hippo waterslide, alligator that shoots water from its mouth and tail, water guns, and clouds in the ceiling that actually rain. This place is amazing and honestly it's were we spent much of our time. Tower's on the grove makes you say "beach? What beach? You honestly don't even notice it's there. Although the view is breath taking and the beach access is beyond easy.

The location is very convenient to everything, Wal-Mart, BOULINEAUS (local grocery store), BI-LO, barefoot landing, and soooo much more. Out of 5 stars I give the Towers 6!!

north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

I must say after living in Clearwater Fl and being raised in the rental business and owning rentals myself ,your resort is among one of the best ! I think your staff needs to commended for there top notch attentiveness to the guests and the design and amenities I think are perfect for a beach front resort .Thank you for a wonderful mini vacation , we did not plan on coming back this summer but because of the short distance from our home and the fact that we did not bring our grand kids we feel now we have to come back very soon .

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2009

If you are looking to stay in North Myrtle Beach, Towers is the perfect place! The rooms are very clean, very spacious. We loved our full kitchen, which included pots and pans. The washer and dryer also came in very handy. It was also nice having two full baths, one including a jetted tub. Plenty of room for families. Staff was very friendly at check in. The beach was fairly quiet, as compared to the bustling Grand Strand. The only drawback was that there is no indoor pool, which would have been nice because we had very crummy weather the week we visited. Towers is also just a few blocks from several grocery stores. I don't think we will ever stay anywhere else in Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Vacation Resorts Towers on the Grove? Share your experiences!