“Chain Restaurant and I am a believer now!” 5 of 5 stars

103 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
riverside, ca
“Chain Restaurant and I am a believer now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

We have had several couples tell us that we need to try The Fish Bone Grill. We were skeptical but decided to give it a try since it is a chain restaurant. We were more than pleased with out meal. We went on a Wednesday night where they have "Bang Bang Shrimp" as and appetizer for $5 all day long. It was really good, so good my wife ate the lettuce that came with it that had all the sauce on it. Our fish entrees were both exceptional (Trout and Salmon) with our choice of sides. I also had a "tomato, with feta cheese and onion" salad that was really good for something so simple. We both had happy hour drinks, wine for me and a very good Lemontini for my wife. She said it was one of the best she's ever had. Meals include bread with a "pesto" dressing to sop up with that is outstanding. Yeah it is a chain but a chain that is doing things right. We won't hesitate to visit again.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles
“Delicious dinner at an affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We went to Bonefish Grill after getting a recommendation from the hotel. It wasn't in either of the large malls. The food was excellent, much better than the other meals we had in Myrtle beach. The atmosphere and service was also excellent.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent Food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

Great dinner and good service. Our waiter had excellent suggestions and we were not disappointed! Had the bang bang shrimp, which even our two-year-old liked! Bread with olive oil and pesto was great, chilean sea bass, baja fish tacos, and the kid's mac and cheese were all excellent! I ordered a cup of coffee which was unfortunately, luke warm. The waiter told me they were brewing a fresh pot, which really unfortunately, was cold. We let him know, but it wasn't removed from the bill (neither was the beer my husband ordered which they were out of... good thing I checked!!), which was the only reason they earned four stars in my book. The food was knock-your-socks off good, staff was very friendly!

• Visited July 2011
“A must visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011 via mobile

Great food for two or the whole family and excellent service. My wife and I arrived 10 minutes early for our reservations and despite the crowd, were seated immediately.

The bacon wrapped scallops were out of this world and our entries were amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Kelowna, Canada
“happy happy happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

had dinner to-nite with my fiancee and her aunt. had already reviewed positive comments on line and had to try the food here. staff was very good and the food was outstanding!!

• Visited June 2011