“This place is always busy, even in January” 5 of 5 stars

103 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“This place is always busy, even in January”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

Even though Bonefish is a "chain" restaurant, the food and service are great and the place is always busy, even in offseason, so the locals must know something too.

• Visited March 2011

91% Recommend
Virginia
“Indulge Yourself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

Always a great atmosphere and food choices from the unique to the traditional, this visit included impeccable attentive, knowledgeable service. One small complaint or observation. Ordered my usual Johnny Red on the rocks with a twist. When the drink arrived it was brimming with liquid and full of ice. Looked like a full drink, but was actually watered. Next glass I ordered neat and the ice from my previous order was just enough left to provide me the drink I ordered the first time. Shhesh, I sound like a picky, anal diner, but maybe someone who enjoys a good scotch will understand what I mean. Nice, romantic, enjoyable dining experience.

• Visited January 2011
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“A "Must" Place for Seafood at Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

We've been to Myrtle Beach many times over the years and have eaten at many seafood restaurants, but this was our first visit to Bone Fish Grill (the great TripAdvisor reviews sold us). Wow. Were we glad we went. Nice ambience. Excellent service (with one exception- our food wasn't served hot due to a server error, but she was extremely apologetic and gave both my wife and me a free dessert). Some of the best bread and herbed olive oil we've had anywhere. Excellent appetizers (we ordered the Bang Bang shrimp based on TripAdvisor recommendations and weren't disappointed- it's delicious). And wonderful seafood that surpassed anything we've had anywhere else at the beach. Based on this experience, Bone Fish Grill will likely become one of the "must" restaurants when we go to Myrtle Beach.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, PA
“Enjoyable Evening Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2011

This place is definitely worth trying out. On a recent trip to Myrtle Beach, my husband and I dined here. I cannot say enough good things. The food was fantastic. We both had the shrimp and scallops, me - chimmichurri style, him – lemon butter style, and, even though it was seasonal, I would highly suggest the chocolate crème brulee for desert. Everything was delicious! The service was a bit on the slow side, but the servers were very friendly. The table space was really small so it was difficult to find a place for all the dishes, glasses, etc. It was a really nice atmosphere with Christmas lights and the place did feel warm and cozy. The price was not bad either for this quality of restaurant. I would certainly go back.

mississauga
“Gastronomy at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

Party of 4 on a Thursday night. Dined there last night, couldn't wait to write a review. Started at the bar asking for a martini that was not on the menu. Lisa the bartender had no problem, fulfilling our request. Our server Adam was unbelievable, he had tried every thing on the menu, and could answer any question we had about the food, how it was prepared and its accompaniments. He suggested the specials of the day, the Mahi Tuna and the swordfish. Both were cooked to perfection. It was the first time in a long time that we had a manager come around and ask how we were enjoying our meal. It was our last dinner in Myrtle Beach and it finished our week here in a high note. We not think of returning to Myrtle Beach without going back..