“Best On the Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Lowest rates ever- $79
Milford
“Best On the Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010

Our trip to North Beach Plantation was wonderful . The staff are very helpful and pleasant. My daughter chipped her tooth. I called guest services and within an hour I had a 2 page listof dentist in the area. She also gave me the name of her dentist with directions to his office. She highlighted all children's dentist also.

I would definetly go back. The property is beautiful and very well maintained . It is clean beyond any other place we have stayed. I'm very picky too.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

Great place to stay!!!....My husband and I went a couple weeks ago and found this place was super clean and beautiful...We loved the view of the pools and the ocean...We had such a great time we booked to come back in Aug to bring our 14 year old and our friends..By far the nicest place we have found in MB...

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

the pool area accommodated everyones from the very young to the elderly. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our condo was gorgeous, new and extremely clean. Location was close to all the great restaurants and shopping. Thank you North Beach for the most relaxing and care free vacation. Absolutely recommend and will be returning again next year.

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

Wow where do I start. Everything was Amazing!! Everything!! Staff was super friendly. The pools and fitnness clubs were great. I enjoyed th world class spa almost everyday. My 3 year old had a great time with the lazy river and the toddler pool. They have enclosed pools for the winter and I am nagging my husband alread ;)
Stayed in 711 one bedroom.

Warren, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

Our vacation started on June 5th. We stayed one week and rented from an private owner. The furnishings were beautiful. Professionally decorated, quality furnishings and appliances. Incredibly quiet. Never heard anyone next to us...above us or below our unit. Easy parking with covered deck levels. Not the tight turns or small parking spaces that some parking deck areas offer. The view was spectatular. Our building was the Indigo buiding and is slightly angled to be both ocean front towards the S.E. giving a complete view down the beach looking at Myrtle Beach and beyond. The evening lights in the distance were spectacular....not to mention watching a wild lightening storm (for those weather geeks) one evening. We've stayed at Ocean Creek several times in the past but wanted to stay at the "NEW" NBP which is right next door to Ocean Creek. There are so many pools to choose from. The new swim-up bar opened on our last day that were were there serving cooling frozen bar drinks and other alcoholic beverages - maybe non-alcoholic as well. The restaurant on the 14th floor was not open yet - there are plans to open in the future, but there is a cafe on the 3rd floor open for breakfast and lunch. Reasonable prices in the cafe. We only purchased morning muffins, so I can only speak for "muffins" and they were fresh, tasted fine and were super large. My husband and son utilized the fitness center daily. They report that it the equipment was first-rate. Hardly anyone was there when they were. Might I add that my husband is an early-bird...which may be why no one was there early in the a.m. It does not open until later on weekends...which didn't set well with him, but none the less, he was impressed with the facility. However......the fitness center is not in the same building as your accomodations and is quite a hike, so you'll probably take your car back to the fitness center. They do have a spa but we didn't make arrangements to go. There are to be cabana's set up at the pools sometime this summer but they were not set-up the week we were there. When everything gets up and running....the place will have so many extra's. The location is so central to everything. Barefoot Landing is right across the street...but this does not mean "walk" across the street. First of all, the property of NBP sets way back from the main road....and there is no crosswalk - way too dangerous to cross by foot. But....it's a very short drive. I am guessing that occupancy is down somewhat....not due to the property itself, but due to the economy in general. You may be able to find weekly rates comparable to other facilities - but North Beach Plantation is brand new and well worth the current asking weekly rates. On this visit, we found different places to eat this time, and I will write reviews on our restaurant experiences this trip as well, ... Bonefish Grille, Rioz, and a charming hidden gem I can't wait to visit again....Croissant's Bakery and Cafe. The staff was very helpful, and a big thanks to Jessica. She's a really nice young lady. Have fun, take plenty of sunscreen because you'll be enjoying those pools a lot when you visit North Beach Plantation.

Lynchburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

My wife and I traveled down for 2 nights, and had a wonderful experience. This resort screams comfort and relaxation. We are definitely planning another trip to North Beach Plantation. "Thank You Lya (Guest Services), for making this special for us"

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

We stayed at this property over Memorial Day weekend with our children and grandchildren. We couldn't have been happier with our selection. It is a brand new property. In fact, we believe we were the first occupants of the unit we stayed in. The unit was well decorated with higher end furnishings and was very comfortable. The pool area was great with a variety of pools including several for the little ones. As it was a new property, there were a few glitches but management was very responsive and did what they needed to do to fix the problems. I would definitely stay there again.

The only thing I would worry about down the road is possible crowding at busy times. It certainly wasn't a problem for us but it is a large property and if it were completely full, I can see the pool area getting very crowded.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Been to North Beach Plantation? Share your experiences!