This resort is beautiful and very lavish. Gorgeous rooms and decor, plus views of the ocean and 13 amazing pools. The spa looked nice, and services didn't seem too be to expensive. The gym was well equipped and was free to guests of the resort, which was great considering that many places still charge you for this kind of amenity. We stayed in the main building, but the numerous townhouses at the resort looked beautiful, too. I would recommend this place to anyone! Plus, it is directly adjacent to Barefoot Landing. Great place!
- Also Known As:
- North Beach Plantation Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- North Beach Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 7 1/2 acre "island" between the Atlantic Ocean and White Point Swash North Beach Plantation provides a magnificent oceanfront experience. With a Caribbean themed pool-scape, South Carolina largest swim up pool bar, award winning Cinzia Spa, and much more, you will know why we've earned the title #1 resort in North Myrtle Beach year after year. Choose from an array of luxury accommodation, from the 1-5 bedroom oceanfront condos in the towers or one of our 1-5 bedroom cottages. Each unit is uniquely designed with the finest of décor elements and top of the line appliances. Come experience the beach in luxury when booking your next trip to Myrtle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, MyrtleBeachHotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your North Beach Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.