This is a great place to stay for families or couples/friends. Prices are expensive, best to catch it off season when prices drop. They have tons of pools, lazy river, swim up bar (adults pool) and tons of things for kids to do, right on the ocean (have to cross a bridge but easy enough!). Beach front is narrow and somewhat crowded with chairs. Be sure to view your room first if you can! We thought our first room was great until we started seeing others.
- Also Known As:
- North Beach Plantation Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- North Beach Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 7 1/2 acre "island" between the Atlantic Ocean and White Point Swash, and providing a magnificent oceanfront presence, The Towers @ North Beach Plantation provide for a rising masterpiece. One that is surrounded by a spectacular 2 1/2 acre water park that features an unprecedented array of water facilities including outdoor fountains, swimming pools, spas, lazy river, swim-up pool bar and private cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyrtleBeachHotels, MyrtleBeachHotels, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your North Beach Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.