The very first time we laid eyes on this resort--we wanted to one day stay there ! It reminds us so much of the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas (with exception it is not a pink color like the Atlantis).
I was just there this past weekend and have already booked to return w/ some relatives in late January. The resort is absolutey awesome. Check in/out was speedy and the staff was very courteous. It is a large resort so we appreciated the map we were given to find our way around.
Like someone else mentioned in a review--we, too, found a good rate on the internet. I probably could not afford to stay there during the peak summer season :-)
Our one bedroom (in the tower) was very spacious w/ beautiful tropical decor ! There was a flat screen tv in the living room and bedroom. The countertops in the kitchen & bath were granite. The kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances & everything you need incl a washer & dryer.
Townhomes & cottage style accomodations are available too.
The view of the pool area AT NIGHT is stunning and can be viewed as you sit on your private balcony. There are several pools (at least 5). We could only admire the beautiful sight b/c it was a chilly weekend. They have an indoor pool as well. They have a bar in the pool that you can swim up to and order a cocktail--how cool is that !
The resort has a restaurant, spa & fitness center onsite as well.
It is my understanding that the units are privately owned but available for renting. This resort is very close to Barefoot Landing, Alabama theatre, House of Blues and lots of shopping places as well as restaurants.
I highly recommend the North Beach Plantation !
- Also Known As:
- North Beach Plantation Hotel
- North Beach Plantation Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 7 1/2 acre "island" between the Atlantic Ocean and White Point Swash North Beach Plantation provides a magnificent oceanfront experience. With a Caribbean themed pool-scape, South Carolina largest swim up pool bar, award winning Cinzia Spa, and much more, you will know why we've earned the title #1 resort in North Myrtle Beach year after year. Choose from an array of luxury accommodation, from the 1-5 bedroom oceanfront condos in the towers or one of our 1-5 bedroom cottages. Each unit is uniquely designed with the finest of décor elements and top of the line appliances. Come experience the beach in luxury when booking your next trip to Myrtle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, MyrtleBeachHotels, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your North Beach Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.