The very first time we laid eyes on this resort--we wanted to one day stay there ! It reminds us so much of the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas (with exception it is not a pink color like the Atlantis).
I was just there this past weekend and have already booked to return w/ some relatives in late January. The resort is absolutey awesome. Check in/out was speedy and the staff was very courteous. It is a large resort so we appreciated the map we were given to find our way around.
Like someone else mentioned in a review--we, too, found a good rate on the internet. I probably could not afford to stay there during the peak summer season :-)
Our one bedroom (in the tower) was very spacious w/ beautiful tropical decor ! There was a flat screen tv in the living room and bedroom. The countertops in the kitchen & bath were granite. The kitchen has modern stainless steel appliances & everything you need incl a washer & dryer.
Townhomes & cottage style accomodations are available too.
The view of the pool area AT NIGHT is stunning and can be viewed as you sit on your private balcony. There are several pools (at least 5). We could only admire the beautiful sight b/c it was a chilly weekend. They have an indoor pool as well. They have a bar in the pool that you can swim up to and order a cocktail--how cool is that !
The resort has a restaurant, spa & fitness center onsite as well.
It is my understanding that the units are privately owned but available for renting. This resort is very close to Barefoot Landing, Alabama theatre, House of Blues and lots of shopping places as well as restaurants.
I highly recommend the North Beach Plantation !
- Also Known As:
- North Beach Plantation Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- North Beach Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 7 1/2 acre "island" between the Atlantic Ocean and White Point Swash, and providing a magnificent oceanfront presence, The Towers @ North Beach Plantation provide for a rising masterpiece. One that is surrounded by a spectacular 2 1/2 acre water park that features an unprecedented array of water facilities including outdoor fountains, swimming pools, spas, lazy river, swim-up pool bar and private cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyrtleBeachHotels, MyrtleBeachHotels, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your North Beach Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.