“Horrible and dirty” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crescent Sands

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Crescent Sands
You added Crescent Sands to your Saves list
4605 S Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC   |
“Horrible and dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is plain nasty. After driving 15hrs we arrived at our dirty unit. The floors hasn't seen a broom or mop in weeks. There were literally piles of dirt in all the corners. After sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming we pulled the covers back on the bed and found hairy sheets and pillows! They was clearly a dog in this unit and its well known not to bring animals. The sheets hasn't been changed at all. We had house keeping come change all the sheets. Then I was told that they didn't clean the unit due to owners request! I called management and they blew me off! The beds are hard and leave your back and neck hurting. Advice bring own bed linen, a candle to mask foul kitchen odor, bring cleaning supplies since u have to clean it yourself, eat out because all pots and pans are filthy with food particles, bring slippers because tile flooring is ice cold, lastly enjoy the nice view!

• Stayed April 2013

Solo
Business
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to stay because it's smaller than many of the newer NMB condos, has adequate ground parking, large 8ft deep pool, 2 beach access stairs, and the rooms appear well kept. We have stayed here twice & truly enjoyed our beach week! The wifi has great signal & the property mgmt are there daily to clean the pool and check out the property. I would highly recommend this location!

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Springfield, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

This was the worst condo I have ever stayed at. The sliding door was broke and could not be opened. The entrance door was obviously broken into, there was wood missing by the lock. I felt unsafe with this, the trim was falling off the corner walls, there was a layer of sand on the couch, and some sand in the bowls. I had to wash all the china when I got in there, none of it matched, it was very cheap. The stove was disgustingly dirty, I would never cook in it. The bathrooms were in dyer need of updating, and the faucet leaked constantly. The whole place was nasty, and it was obvious there had been parties there in the past, and nothing was being fixed nor taken care of and definitely no updating. I would never recommend it to any families wanting a nice clean place. Maybe great for young kids wanting to party. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

My family and I spent one week at the Cresent Sands Condo, in Cresent Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC. 8/1 - 8/8/09. We stayed in B1, which accomodated 6 people, 3 adults/3 kids. The whole complex is well kept, and this is real oceanfront property, every unit faces the ocean. the swiming pool is a bit smaller compare to other places I have stayed but it was still enjoyable. Our unit had workable appliances, lots of dishes and cutlery to work with, and very roomy. You can access the porch from either the master b/room or living area.There is also a washer/dryer inside the unit. The property is on a very quiet street, and it's lined with other rentals.
The Boardwalk which is called 'Broadway on the Beach" is really neat as most of the attractions are full circle around the Boardwalk, including propular restaurant/bars, very nice atmosphere. We were told there is a fireworks display every Wednesday, so the kids did enjoy that aspect. There are lots of activities for alll ages. other attractions are "the Stampede' show, and the theme park, that provide NASGAR racing at different age levels.
Our only problems were the internet service was not that great, and the kitchen knives need to be sharpen.
To see a picture of the whole complex, you can go to vacation rentals .com and locator # 52852.

Been to Crescent Sands? Share your experiences!