1) Great location to the beach. We rent a ocean front 2 bedrooms unit and wow, this property is right on the beach.
2) Our unit was updated & renovated recently
3) Staff was friendly, knowledgeable of the town and helpful
4) The North Myrtle beach wasn't as crowded as Myrtle Beach
1) Horribly, painfully slow elevators. The property is old so as the elevators, they should make upgrade. Luckily, our unit is on 4th floor, we used the stair.
2) Limited & tight parking space, some nights there was no parking spot left, but we can park on the other building's parking spot.
I still recommend this property as the access of ocean front and view are breathtaking!