After reading multiple reviews of this property we planned to drive there, and if it was as bad as some of the reviews, we would just drive back home. The day before arrival we called the front desk to request a non-smoking room. We were told that we had a really nice room and they would run an ionizer in it overnight, and this would probably be much nicer than a non-smoking room. Check in was comfortable and quick with Kyle [very helpful and personable] at the front desk who had also spoken to us the day before. The room was 2901 in Shore Crest II, and it had a beautiful view of the sea. The room smelled fresh and was clean. Weather was nice enough to sit on the balcony for breakfast some days. The unit was thoughtfully furnished and had everything we needed in the kitchen. On the down side, the fitness room appeared too small and overused, but we used the fitness room in Shore Crest I which was great. We received a few phone calls from the Bluegreen sales people but nobody was pushy. Since this was more a winter break than beach break, we had planned to do some shopping and go to the movies and this was so convenient because Carmike cinema, the mall, and the outlet mall are just 5-10 minutes drive from Shore Crest. Overall we were very pleased with this property and would certainly vacation there again.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Crest Vacation Villas Hotel
- Shore Crest Vacation Villas Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Shore Crest Vacation Hotel
- Hotel Shore Crest Vacation
- Shorecrest Vacation Villas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Shore Crest Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.