“Unique, upscale Italian Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Benny Rappa's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 15th Avenue
Myrtle Beach
“Unique, upscale Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was our first visit to Benny Rappa's, while our dining companions had been there many times. The food was very good, but the great thing about it was that the staff and the owner make it clear to you that they will cook anything you want in any style as long as they have the proper ingredients. I took advantage of this to order a seafood medley over linguini with white clam sauce. It is somewhat pricey, with the average entree about $27. Nice ambiance and attentive waitstaff. We will go back soon.

Visited November 2013

Syracuse, New York
“Really Good Food and Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Really, really good food and good service. The greens, bread, calamari and stuffed peppers are great appetizers. We had 10 people and everyone basically licked their plate clean. One thing we like is you can order off the menu and do custom off menu orders. With that said,I can't give it a 5 star because they charge for bread, but other than that this is a great Italian restaurant! You have to try it if you are in NMB.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Satellite Beach, Florida
“I thought I was back in Bella Roma!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I lived and worked in Rome, Italy for 10 of the past 14 years and I would easily compare Benny Rappa's cuisine to what I enjoyed in Rome. I have come to Myrtle Beach for a golf week for the past 4 years and a meal at Benny Rappa's has always been a dining highlight! The menu is somewhat limited but the chef will always accommodate me and prepare almost anything whether on the menu or not. The food is delicious and the wait staff is very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Benny Rappa's to anyone who wants to enjoy fantastic Italian dining at a reasonable price! I will be back again next year!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is truely dedicated to a good meal. Blackboard makes each vist an adventure. Small, intimate, yet right in town.

Visited August 2013
Randleman, North Carolina
“Great Italian, pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

After driving 3-4 hours in our t-shirts and shorts, we decided to stop here, basically due to the time of evening. We were a little out of place, and didn't expect the prices to be what they are, But, when you are hungry and there, just go for it. Our waitress was very attentive and informative. I didn't even know there were so many choices of sauces. When she asked if I wanted house dressing or blue cheese, I figured everything was cooked as ordered, and ranch wasn't a choice. The house dressing was very tasty.mThe menu was little more pricey than what we wanted, but had lots of great selections. We both ordered angel hair noodles and meat sauce. My husband added meatballs. It was all delicious. A lot of food. The garlic bread is to die for!! Not knowing, it cost more, but it was worth it. Seems like a great place for a special occasion, or date night. Incredible wine selection, if you like that. Again, good service, and good food.

• Visited October 2013