“Mixed” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Mixed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The manicotti and escargots were great. The veal parmesan-- not so much, rather dry. The cheesecake very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Fabulous grouper!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We have been coming here for 10 years! A must stop for Italian in NMB! Best grouper on planet. Ask for Vickie, best waiters ever!,,,

Florence, South Carolina
“Continues to be the very best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I continue to return to Villa Tuscanna as often as possible. I have travelled a lot over the past year and eaten in many restaurants. I always come back to this very special restaurant. I recently took 25 business people for dinner and everyone complimented the outstanding food and friendly service.

• Visited January 2013
Columbia SC
“Outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We hit another home run tonight thanks to TripAdvisor.com! Our dinner at Villa Tuscanna was fantastic. On my first trip to almost any Italian restaurant I order spaghetti and meatballs. I figure if you can't get that right, more complex dishes aren't going to be any good either. VT's was very, very good. We knew we were in for an excellent meal after we were brought the bread and garlic/roasted red pepper/olive oil dip. Superb! Soup and salad were next and were everything you would expect. My wife says the manicotti was the best she's ever had...and she's had a bunch. Chris was our server. He was friendly and efficient. He talked with us enough to be informative, but not enough to be annoying. Can't think of anything negative about the whole experience and whole heartedly recommend Villa Tuscanna in North Myrtle Beach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palermo, NJ
“Fabulous restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I saw the reviews on Tripfinder and decided to try this restaurant as we love Italian food. This restaurant is now a new favorite! The restaurant is lovely and the food is superb! We shared calamari, it was tender and full of flavor. I had Osso Bucco and my husband had chicken parm, both were delicious. Even the bread and dipping oil was great! I highly recommend this restaurant.