“Love UCP!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Greensboro, NC
“Love UCP!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We ate at UCP during our most recent visit to Myrtle Beach. We had to wait about 20 minutes for our table, but during season in Myrtle Beach, that's not bad. We got the Jack bread and two personal pizzas. The appetizer arrived promptly and was very tasty. It took some time for the two pizzas to arrive, and we noticed that people who had been seated after us were served before us. No idea why. At any rate, the food was extremely hot and prepared exactly as it should have been. All in all, another great meal, and we will go back during our next visit to Myrtle.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Another "don't stop here" place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We called in our order for 14 people, for delivery. We were told they can't delivery that large an order!!! So, 2 of us went to pick it up. When we got there, the order was all bagged and ready to go. I asked the girl if everything was there, and she replied it was. When we got to the condo and started opening everything, it was wrong! Part of the order was missing, some of the pizzas were not what we ordered. We called them and told them what was wrong, they asked when did we order it! I explained and they still did not understand. Back to the store I went, with register tape in hand, asking if they remember my spending $109 for their food. Than they remembered, another bag of my order was not with my main order, the girl neglected to put it with my order.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

The pizza is great, we always order pizza on our first night in Myrtle Beach. The service is great. Keep up the good work. I highly recommend the jack bread, it is delicious.

Visited June 2012
“We ordered take out twice it was so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

This pizza is better than any at home! The food was fantastic! We had personal size pizzas for the kids, a margherita style pizza for my husband and I. I also ordered salads. The driver comes to your condo, we were at the pool so she called my cell phone when she got there. There are also coupons in a lot of the coupon books. Highly recommend. Pizza was great!!

Kernersville, North Carolina
“Very good food! Not so great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have been visiting UCP since they opened at barefoot landing. The food is always delicious! Make sure you order jack bread for an appetizer. The last two times I have visited it took a long time to get service, this last visit we actually had to walk up to a waitress and ask her to wait on us, she was a very good waitress and had no problem picking up our table. Also, it's FREEZING indoors so either take a jacket or eat outdoors!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere