“Very pleasant experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Very pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here as the last stop on our Myrtle Beach trip. After a warm and humid shopping session at Tanger Outlets the cool and crunchy salad at Olive Garden was refreshing on top of the pleasant and patient service by all the staff.

I think this is relatively newly built and looks better than most Olive Gardens. The spacious and roomy inside decor is inviting.
As a group of 4 vegetarian adults, one gluten-free, and 2 kids we are apologetically selective about our food. The staff accommodated our every request with an understanding smile. Salad and bread sticks were great as usual, spinach artichoke dip was nice and creamy, gluten-free pasta pomodaro and 5-cheese pasta were good. My 4 year old loved her mac and cheese and she is the pickiest of eaters.

Olive Garden gets slammed for not being "Italian" but this restaurant had a nice Italian warmth vibe to go perfectly with the American-sized share-able portion sizes :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome Daytime Bartender!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My daughter and I were in your restaurant in N. Myrtle Beach. We were served by the most attentive Bartender named Liz Burgess. I have never had any better service in all the years that I have been to different establishments here. I will be coming back ANYTIME that I will be taking family out to dinner because there is no better service anywhere than what I got from her. Thank you from a very happy patron.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
North Myrtle beach
“Dont order to go.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We ordered our food to go and our food was less than okay in taste and the portions were way below usual standard. Feeling like we were ripped off. We dine in this restaurant often but since having a baby it is just more convenient to order out but we will certainly not try it again for a while anyway.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
ohio
“Best visit ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Had the unlimited pasta bowl. Asiago garlic Alfredo sauce is the bomb! Waitress kept the past and breadsticks coming. When I asked just for some sauce and breadsticks she brought it, a big serving! I loved her at that moment! We eat at olive garden in Ohio and I can say this was our best experience ever.

Visited August 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“We got Rob'd.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I went here for our anniversary dinner. They were slammed and we were seated in the very back corner of the restaurant. We didn't expect to see much of our waiter. We were wrong. Our waiter was a guy from Baltimore named Rob, and he couldn't have been more patient and attentive. Even with a section full of people waiting for him, he never lost his cool or let us see how rushed he was, and he frequently came to check on us. I hope Olive Garden sees what they have in this guy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere