I went to this resort in the late August. One thing I didn't like is our room was on the back side of the hotel with only a view of a golf course, tennis court, and a bunch of people swimming in a swimming pool. Yes I do like the Avista better they have a better view, pool area and nicer staff. If you want to be able to get in the Lazy river plan it at night. There is kids pushing you around swimming it's not a swimming pool if you want to swim around go to the swimming pool not the lazy river kids. And the inside pool smells like chlorine. The hot tubs are filthy . ( Do not plan to get in the sauna you have to ask the front desk for the key) The staff is not really friendly. And the elevators stink. The pool area is very small. I don't know if I will be back here or not. ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive oceanview Myrtle Beach resort provides a variety of room types and unit sizes to suit every need. Lush accommodations and on-site amenities pamper adults and cater to children. Our family-friendly resort includes customizable golf packages, lazy river, water parks, kiddie pools, outdoor/indoor pools, hot tubs, children's play area, atrium with a library and reading area, high speed internet, state of the art fitness center, and washer & dryer in room. Find plenty of room to relax in these optimal suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tilghman Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tilghman Beach & Golf Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Tilghman Beach And Golf Resort