The two rooms I have stayed here were alright. There isn't much consistency... my mini fridges were different sizes and the A/C varied in quality but other those grievances the hotel is generally clean. I've never found any insects in my rooms or any hair or general items left behind by previous tenants.
The shower was clean, the tele worked (albeit a dated box tv, not the best for GoT, and yes they have HBO!) The area this hotel is in seems rundown but it is actually quite safe and lower traffic compared to S. Myrtle Beach.
Ten minute walk to the beach, and the Barefoot Landing Shopping center is a 5 minute drive, so it's not lacking in amenities.
If you want a generally cheap ($50-$80 a night) place to sleep then this is the place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 North Myrtle Beach/Barefoot Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 North Myrtle Beach/Barefoot Landing Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Super Eight North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Super 8
- North Myrtle Beach Super Eight