Very accommodating staff - appreciated the early check in. Room was clean and housekeeping was great for the 5 nights and 4 days we were there-- just me and my son. I asked for refrig and microwave - no problem. The room was dated, the carpet needed to be replaced and the room was 'musty' but it was humid and hot!! The air conditioning worked great. We brought extra foods and a fan and the pool was fine also. Lots of sand of course in hallways and in rooms, but was fine for beach. Location was close to beach and public parking was great. Great location to local events, food and was happy with pricing for peak time of the year! WE knew we were not at the 'luxury' hotels but that was fine. Staff smokin outside not good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 North Myrtle Beach/Barefoot Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 North Myrtle Beach/Barefoot Landing Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Super Eight North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Super 8
- North Myrtle Beach Super Eight