Had booked a king room online but when we opened the door we were hit by cigarette smoke it was unbearable. My daughter would not sleep there so needless to say we exchanged rooms. No problem there except no more king rooms available. So we switched to a 2 queen room. Room was clean but maintenance needs to address the gross lampshades and holy curtains. One other issue is the mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker combo with only 2 outlets you have to unplug something to use the other. Room had decent wifi (constant login process for my2 nights) and a clock radio. I was awake as soon as anyone in the hall was because the doors have gaps and walls are thin. However, the rest of my family slept well. Beds were comfy and we enjoyed the breakfast which consisted of eggs (powdered), sausage links (delicious), cinnamon or regular waffles using a waffle iron (2 of the irons are desperately needed to help lower wait times), apple and orange juice, apples &/bananas, white or wheat toast, English muffins, Danish, pecan rolls, mini muffins (blueberry, lemon poppyseed and apple cinnamon), yogurt, hard boiled eggs, coffee, butter, margarine and jelly. The lady who runs the breakfast area was always present and helpful I do hope management can provide her a second waffle iron they did have 2 toasters to help with wait times. The pool is small but since the weather was yucky there wasn't a crowd we generally were alone there. Restaurants are within walking distance (Outback and K & W Cafeteria are next door). Beach is a short car drive away. Front desk is attentive and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® hotel in North Myrtle Beach is located less than three miles from the Atlantic Ocean and close to Barefoot Landing, offering a diverse selection of shops, entertainment and restaurants all in one location. The Alabama Theatre, the Carolina Opry, Dolly Parton's Pirate's Voyage dinner show, SunCruz & Big M Casinos and Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum are minutes away. This North Myrtle Beach hotel is also close to dozens of championship golf courses. Be sure to ask about the outstanding winter golf packages. There is a wide variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges within walking distance of the hotel. Broadway at the Beach is 15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn North Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn North Myrtle Beach Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Comfort Inn