We stayed here in Sept. of 2012 when we were taking a cruise. It was great! The room was very nice and the breakfast was fantastic!. The van shuttle to the cruise ship was right on time and we were able to leave our veh. parked in their parking lot while we were gone at no extra charge. We returned to Charleston in July of 2013 just to sight see so we did not stay here because it was not the location we needed. We booked a room at LaQuinta that turned out terrible so we canceled our room and went to the radisson to see if they had a room. They were all booked up but the lady at the front desk went out of her way to help us find another Hotel. She told us to go to the Shearton that had just been remodeled and the price was good. We did and had a great week in charleston. Our trip started out terrible when we got to LaQuinta, but with the great help from the people at Radisson our trip was great!!! Thank you Radisson for going above and beyond what you were hired to do!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION Conveniently located just off I-26, the main route into Charleston, at the corner of Rivers Avenue and East Aviation Ave. Hotel is two miles from Charleston International Airport, 1 mile from I-526, ten minutes from Charleston historic district and downtown Summersville, twenty minutes from area beaches, five minutes from the Charleston Convention Center, Coliseum & Performing Arts Center, 2 miles from the Charleston Air Force base and is just a short drive to the Naval Weapons Station and several business centers. GUEST ROOMS The Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport is a full-service hotel, offering 159 guest rooms, each comfortably furnished to ensure a quiet, relaxing stay for the business and leisure traveler. Each room features a coffee maker, remote controlled cable television, in-room movies, high speed internet, work desk, sitting area, full size iron/board, microwave (upon request), refrigerator (upon request) and hairdryer. EVENT FACILITIES The hotel features six meeting/banquet rooms with over 8,000 square feet of event space, accommodating groups from 10-400. Each meeting/banquet room is equipped with high-speed Internet access, light dimmers and individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems. A variety of catering services is offered to suit any occasion. From banquets and receptions to breakfasts and luncheons, our professional staff provides personalized service to handle every detail. RESTAURANT The Haven Restaurant offers Low Country cuisine from 6:00 am - 11:00 am and dinner 4:30 pm to 11 pm. Room service is also available. LOUNGE Haven cocktail lounge, open 4:00 pm - 12:00 am, is a popular after hours gathering place. AMENITIES The Radisson North Charleston Airport features are variety of amenities to please any guest including: a complimentary USA Today and local paper weekdays, same day laundry, complimentary laundry machines, ample free parking, on-site fitness center, heated indoor pool, and whirlpool. AREA ACTIVITES Tennis courts and championship golf courses are nearby. Fort Sumter, Patriots Point, Tanger Outlets, plantations, gardens, beaches, parks, shopping, the Battery, and the historic district are just minutes away. TRANSPORTATION Complimentary airport shuttle service is provided 6am to 11pm, seven days a week. Transportation to North Charleston's Visitor Center is provided at a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Charleston Airport
- Radisson North Charleston
- North Charleston Radisson