“Good food, good value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Speedy to get through the line, fresh, healthy Mexican food with options of steak, chicken veggie, pork or ground beef. Many toppings, queso, salsa, home made guacamole, etc. Thumbs up!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Greenville, South Carolina
“Love the guacamole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

First time ad Qdoba. Very friendly service. Food was fresh and delicious. Didn't eat much, but I liked everything I saw, smelled, and saw. Wish I had a location nearby as a Moe's / Chipotle option.

Visited December 2012
Kingstree, South Carolina, United States
“Great food, great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I absolutely love this place! The staff is so friendly and they treat me like family! The food is always fresh and their lobby stays clean!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Reward Card worth using”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Our family got a free meal today! I love the rewards card. It's very helpful with a family of 5! We ate here today and it was good with very polite servers. 2 of us ordered the craft two meal. It's a super value especially of you can't decide. I had the naked burrito with chicken and the 3 cheese nachos. It's so fresh and refreshing with the chopped fresh pico and the the corn salsa. My husband loved the steak naked burrito with green chili. Naked means no flour tortilla!! The girls had the chicken quesadilla. It's loaded with fresh white cheese and a lot of chopped meat. I pick both types of beans for my meal! The white rice has cilantro infused for a very good flavor! The nacho cheese sauce is spicy, too hot for my kids taste but its slow, slight heat is awesome for me. Another thing I love about Qdoba is that they have slice lemon and limes, try a sprite and 2 limes. YUM!! We will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ontario
“Nice quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stopped here for a quick lunch while shopping with my mother and sister. We all got the deal with the soup and 2 tacos-very tasty and affordable. Would return.

• Visited October 2012