“Reward Card worth using” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Arkansas
“Reward Card worth using”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Our family got a free meal today! I love the rewards card. It's very helpful with a family of 5! We ate here today and it was good with very polite servers. 2 of us ordered the craft two meal. It's a super value especially of you can't decide. I had the naked burrito with chicken and the 3 cheese nachos. It's so fresh and refreshing with the chopped fresh pico and the the corn salsa. My husband loved the steak naked burrito with green chili. Naked means no flour tortilla!! The girls had the chicken quesadilla. It's loaded with fresh white cheese and a lot of chopped meat. I pick both types of beans for my meal! The white rice has cilantro infused for a very good flavor! The nacho cheese sauce is spicy, too hot for my kids taste but its slow, slight heat is awesome for me. Another thing I love about Qdoba is that they have slice lemon and limes, try a sprite and 2 limes. YUM!! We will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Ontario
“Nice quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stopped here for a quick lunch while shopping with my mother and sister. We all got the deal with the soup and 2 tacos-very tasty and affordable. Would return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta GA
“No different than Moe's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This is a good quick TexMex fast food restaurant. I didn't really care for their guacamole but their burrito was very good. friendly staff clean tables. If your a Tanger Mall it's a good quick meal!

Newport News, Virginia, United States
“Like Moe's...... Only better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Had the Chicken Queso Burrito on the suggestion of the guy working there and it was outstanding. All the ingredients were fresh and the Corn Salsa was amazing. The steamed Tortilla was very good. Great Value for your dollar.

Visited August 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Another place were I go to every time I have a chance!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Their steak tacos are very, very good. Their lunch and dinner combos are very affordable on any budget and the customer attention is outstanding. My family eats there every time we are close by Tanger Outlets. Their food is addictive and at the same time very light!

Visited August 2012