“Quality burgers in a comfy bar” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Annapolis, MD
“Quality burgers in a comfy bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Very creative selection of burgers. I couldn't make up my mind, so got black bean sliders - 3 different flavors and all were great. I also recommend the onion rings with barbecue ranch sauce. Vast selection of microbrews. A bar atmosphere, but it was comfortable - not overly loud or crowded.

Visited December 2012

“Excellent selection of great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

The burgers are great and they have lots of healthy options like black bean burgers and turkey burgers. They also have good mixed drinks as well. We have been here several times and have always had wonderful service and food

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Greatness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm a burger man, and boy do they have the burgers for you. I'm going to agree with the recent reviews. I have been in Charleston on and off for about three years and I never knew that the place existed. My wife, while up on a visit found this place and took me to it. Man I was shocked that this great burger place was located under my noise and I knew nothing about it. I can't say enough about the restaurant, burgers and the staff. Go to this place and enjoy a dogg gone great burger,restaurant and drinks.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks Tommy, I appreciate you finally coming in. Dont be a stranger. We have two other locations as well fyi.

casey
Summerville, South Carolina
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Burgers are fresh ground and taste great. Tuesday is $3.00 burgers which makes it well worth it. Even with paying extra for toppings and such it is a great deal. It does get crowded and the atmosphere is nothing elaborate.

Visited December 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Grab a Burger from this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love eating hamburgers whenever I travel the US...so I googled the best burgers in Charleston and Sesame was ranked in the top 3....the food was AWESOME!! I had the Down South Burger and added jalapenos cooked medium well...all I can say is that burger did not stand a chance...it was tasty....and left me satisfied...if you are in the area...stop by and have a burger...you will not be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I appreciate the great response, and am curious what country you are living in. Ya never know if we can go abroad and get a Sesame going. Thanks, again.

casey