“Hidden Greatness” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Greatness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm a burger man, and boy do they have the burgers for you. I'm going to agree with the recent reviews. I have been in Charleston on and off for about three years and I never knew that the place existed. My wife, while up on a visit found this place and took me to it. Man I was shocked that this great burger place was located under my noise and I knew nothing about it. I can't say enough about the restaurant, burgers and the staff. Go to this place and enjoy a dogg gone great burger,restaurant and drinks.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks Tommy, I appreciate you finally coming in. Dont be a stranger. We have two other locations as well fyi.

Summerville, South Carolina
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Burgers are fresh ground and taste great. Tuesday is $3.00 burgers which makes it well worth it. Even with paying extra for toppings and such it is a great deal. It does get crowded and the atmosphere is nothing elaborate.

Visited December 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Grab a Burger from this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love eating hamburgers whenever I travel the US...so I googled the best burgers in Charleston and Sesame was ranked in the top 3....the food was AWESOME!! I had the Down South Burger and added jalapenos cooked medium well...all I can say is that burger did not stand a chance...it was tasty....and left me satisfied...if you are in the area...stop by and have a burger...you will not be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
I appreciate the great response, and am curious what country you are living in. Ya never know if we can go abroad and get a Sesame going. Thanks, again.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Melt In Your Mouth Beef Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This place is amazing, the beef tastes awesome and the homemade pickles are the bomb, they even have homade ketchup, mustard and roasted garlic mayo (drool). Great beer selection, great staff. I will definately return!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
murphyeve, Owner at Sesame Burgers & Beer, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Appreciate your response, thankyou so much for coming in. Which store did you dine at? Hope to see you again next time your in town.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Healthy, yummy and great menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Loved the variety of the menu - you can get lots of vegetarian options, different kinds of burgers, salads, interesting sides. Everything always tastes great, and I love that they use all natural beef in their burgers. They err on the side of less down, so if you like your burger well-done, make sure to emphasize it. Full bar menu is nice, too.

Visited November 2012