“I'm there almost every Tuesday....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Summerville, South Carolina
“I'm there almost every Tuesday....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I love Chick-Fil-A & always have!! I usually find myself craving their food on Sundays & they're closed. I totally understand why...we are in the "Bible Belt" & I think that's great!! I drive down to them (they are < 6 miles from where I'm planning on eating & I order for 2 friends also. Their workers are extremely friendly & accommodating!! They see that my hands are full as I inherited the "clumsy gene." Therefore, one of their workers will always help me to my auto as we carry on a conversation! :-) I highly recommend them as they are not only friendly & helpful, their food is always fantastic!! Keep up the great work you all!!!! :-)

Visited March 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“Always a good choice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived with the restaurant being very full with many waiting to order. As always they are on top of their business. The wait in line took no more than 3 minutes. They told us to have a seat and they would find us and bring the food to us. Before sitting down I went to get straws, napkins and ketchup. Imagine my surprise when they came over and gave me my food. THAT WAS FAST!!! While we were eating they came up to us and asked if they could refill our drinks? How is that for great service!!!! Very happy and please with this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston
“Very nice chick fil a”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been to 3 chick fil a restaurants in the Charleston area. This is probably my favorite. It is set back with trees and clean. Food is consistent with the other franchises. Friendly service. Nothing bad to say. Love chick fil a!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“The worst that can happen to chicken”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Chick-Fil-A's are all pretty much the same. Chicken carcasses that have been pounded, fried and slapped between two buns in the fastest method possible. Not my idea of pleasant eating. If you are open-minded and nonjudgmental, their corporate politics are not broadly inclusive either.

Visited October 2012
“Premium Fast Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

As with all of the restaurants I've eaten at in the Chick-fil-A franchise, the food is great, but what really makes these restaurants great in my opinion is the great customer service. They take great care to hire courteous, polite people, and it's always nice to hear the universal "My Pleasure!" in response to a thank you.

Visited November 2011