“Filthy Sheets and unprofessional General Manager” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4715 Saul White Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418 (Formerly Sleep Inn & Suites North Charleston)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Filthy Sheets and unprofessional General Manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Sheets and bathroom were riddled with hair. When made complaint to General Manager, she responded in a very disrespectful and unprofessional manner by saying I should expect hair on bed sheets and in bathroom. She did absolutely nothing to rectify the issue or satisfy customer.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bryson City, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I came to this hotel on a 5 day trip to visit a friend in Charleston. I am a Front Office Manager in another state, so I stayed here at a very good Employee Rate.
None of the front desk was friendly or caring. They wouldn't make eye contact or smile. The agent that did make eye contact was working the morning shift, and she was glaring at us as throughout our entire breakfast if we were doing something wrong. It made us uncomfortable and annoyed. The breakfast attendant was friendly enough, but the quality of the food offered was terrible. The frozen fried eggs looked very unappetizing, and the sausage patties tasted like meat flavored cardboard.. And the breakfast was the exact same every day we were there.
Also, I'm not sure if the hotel was doing renovations because there was no signage saying so, but there was a construction crew there was was very loud and obnoxious, at one point even "wolf calling "at me and my friends. The front desk was more friendly to that crew than their own guests, frequently entertaining them and cutting up at the desk. To be honest, the housekeeping staff was the best part of this hotel. They were friendly, and the rooms were clean. Maybe they should be at the front desk instead?

As a hotel manager, this entire establishment was very unprofessional to me. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price for this hotel. I will pay the extra money to be closer to town in a nicer environment. I won't be back.

Room Tip: Just don't plan on eating breakfast here. Waffle House shares their parking lot for a reason.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel and staff were beyond my expectations. I loved the cleanliness of the room and hotel on a whole was GREAT !
I would definitely stay again and recommend to friends. Breakfast was simple yet effective

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2015

My husband and I are truck drivers and stay at MANY hotels, and we found this amazing hotel, and let me say, it is one of the best we have stayed in, from the bed, to the clean room, to the staff, absolutely wonderful!!! we will definitely stay here again! I have ZERO complaints about this great place :)

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Canton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

I stayed here for 5 nights on a recent vacation. Booked it thru Legacy Travel and got the room for only $80/night with a presentation. I also got $50 back after the presentation!!!! So all in all an obviously amazing deal. The staff was excellent and the location was great. We ate at the Waffle House the first morning and it was so convenient! Also, it's just blocks away from the Tanger Outlet, so of course we had to check that out! I would stay again, especially if I could get another deal like the one we got this time!!! Oh, you can book thru them by sending a request to misty.rogers@legacytravel.us They also handle Orlando, Myrtle Beach, New Smyrna, and Branson. I'm heading to Orlando next month and can't wait!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Jasper
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay. Rooms were clean, came with fridge and microwave. The staff was friendly, answered questions and were very helpful. It was quiet on the third floor. It would have been nice to have had more light in the shower. Didn't use the pool, business center or fitness center, so can't review that aspect. Breakfast was the standard cold cerealfruit, pasteries, bread, juice, coffee, hot choice (had eggs, sausage and grits) while we were there. Also had make your own waffles in regular and blueberry flavor. The juice was watered down, it may not have been earlier in the morning, but by 9:00 it was mostly colored water. Overall, a nice place to stay, plenty p restaurants around too.

• Stayed January 2015
sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

I had to stay in Charleston for a week due to a family emergency. This hotel was very clean, great location and had an amazing staff. I was just blocks away from Tanger Outlet and tons of restaurants. Everyone that worked here was very nice and accommodating. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center? Share your experiences!