“Great time at the noisy oyster” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: You can always expect the best fresh and local Seafood at Noisy Oyster. Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
“Great time at the noisy oyster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I had a great time at the bar with Josh and Debbie. The food was great and they never made me wait for a drink.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

When first arriving my family and I felt very welcome by the staff . Our server, Allen, was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs throughout the whole time we were there. We enjoyed the appetizers and meals very much . (especially the shrimp and crablegs!!) Allen did a fantastic job and made our experience the best we have had since we began going to Noisy Oyster. Overall, everything was fabulous and we will definitely be back and spread the word !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The service was excellent! Our waiter, Allen, was mature and courteous. The menu was well rounded and the service was great. Our food was hot, fresh and cooked exactly to my specifications. I will eat there real soon!

• Visited January 2013
Edwardsville, Illinois
“Quality of food and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

On vacation in S.C., I had a desire for seafood and stopped in the Noisy Oyster for appetizers and drinks. My server was Allen..who was very informative and courteous with the extensive menu, which was extremely helpful. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very impressive! I found the food to be of excellent quality and huge portions! I will be returning to S.C. in the summer of 2013 and intend to visit the Noisy Oyster again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“First time and ill be back for sure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good. This was my first time and my expectations were met! Our server Heather G. Was excellent. She answered all of our questions and made sure to take excellent care of us with our drinks and anything else we needed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere