“Excellent Food, Homey atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: You can always expect the best fresh and local Seafood at Noisy Oyster. Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Excellent Food, Homey atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a couple times in the last few months and I have consistently been impressed by the cost and quality of the food. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, I grew up with a lot of seafood but the Noisy Oyster puts an excellent southern spin on some of the things I loved as a kid. The staff are extremely friendly, professional and provide excellent prompt service, especially our most recent server Brittney, who made my co workers and me feel very much at home and welcome in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Louisville
“Old faithful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Anytime I visit Charleston (and this is twice a year, nowadays) it's great to have a "stand-by"/reliable restaurant, such as Noisy Oyster. The menu is seafood-oriented, naturally, but has outstanding entrees, sides and desserts. The service is friendly and swift, the prices very-reasonable, and there are NEVER any "flubs" from the kitchen. The place (North Charleston and downtown) can tend to fill-UP very fast, on weekends and/or on Holidays, so try to get there, a bit EARLY ... it's worth it.

• Visited September 2012
“Awesome service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

myserver Britney McPeak was 1 of the best most friendly people I've ever had. thanks guys u rock keep up the good work

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went to Noisy Oyster last week for lunch and was so impressed by our food and service. Myra was our waitress- she was very knowledgable about the menu and very friendly. The food was delicious- we will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Henderson, Nevada
“Perfect for my Seafood Craving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was going to head to Amen St. Seafood, but it was getting late when my flight arrived so decided to go to hotel first. Asked front desk if there was a decent seafood place around with fresh local seafood at reasonable prices. She sent me to Noisy Oyster in North Charleston.

Brittany the server was friendly, efficient and very helpful. I ended up with the Grilled Seafood Platter. Everything was tasty and cooked perfectly. Had the crab dip appetizer. Interesting, the dip was very good, but came with crackers... I was expecting pita bread or other type of bread. But it was still good.

Walked out stuffed but satisfied my seafood cravings. When ever I leave the desert for a beach destination, I have to get as much seafood as I can. Noisy Oyster did not disappoint. Very casual, reasonable prices, and good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Food