“Awesome service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: You can always expect the best fresh and local Seafood at Noisy Oyster. Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
“Awesome service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

myserver Britney McPeak was 1 of the best most friendly people I've ever had. thanks guys u rock keep up the good work

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went to Noisy Oyster last week for lunch and was so impressed by our food and service. Myra was our waitress- she was very knowledgable about the menu and very friendly. The food was delicious- we will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Henderson, Nevada
“Perfect for my Seafood Craving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was going to head to Amen St. Seafood, but it was getting late when my flight arrived so decided to go to hotel first. Asked front desk if there was a decent seafood place around with fresh local seafood at reasonable prices. She sent me to Noisy Oyster in North Charleston.

Brittany the server was friendly, efficient and very helpful. I ended up with the Grilled Seafood Platter. Everything was tasty and cooked perfectly. Had the crab dip appetizer. Interesting, the dip was very good, but came with crackers... I was expecting pita bread or other type of bread. But it was still good.

Walked out stuffed but satisfied my seafood cravings. When ever I leave the desert for a beach destination, I have to get as much seafood as I can. Noisy Oyster did not disappoint. Very casual, reasonable prices, and good food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston
“All around great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I enjoyed everything about my experience in this restaurant. The service was great, the food was great. Our server Julie recommended the nightly special of Low Country Boil, and it was fantastic. The portions were big and it tasted great. She was very attentive, and polite. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, North Carolina
“Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is very average seafood restaurant. A bit noisy and harsh lighting. Good waitstaff but nothing special about the menu. Lot of fried food.

Visited November 2012