“What a wonderful place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7401 Northwoods Boulevard, North Charleston, SC 29406   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and save 20%
Ranked #7 of 59 Hotels in North Charleston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hanahan, United States
“What a wonderful place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

The hotel is beautiful and the service was excellent. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The employees are very personable and helpful. Our weekend at the hotel was wonderful!!! We were there for a Make-A-Wish Foundation Crop and hope to be back next year!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

If your traveling to the Charleston area this is a great place t stay. The hotel has great amenities. If you are a fitness buff they have a great fitness center, one of the best I have seen in my travels. Any time I am in Charleston I stay at this hotel. The Bar and restaurant are great. Try the shrimp tacos they are great.

Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Nate (front desk) was awesome! He addressed a problem we had and immediately fixed it himself! Kevin (think that's his name), bartender, was friendly and made us feel right at home! The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are modern and very clean. Just don't stay in room 319 as it is above the exercise room and disturbed our sleep when the treadmill was being used late at night and early in the morning. Other than that, we would definitely stay there again!

Port Orange, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This hotel is fabulous!! The décor is modern and the amenities are second to none. I loved the family suite. It was amazing and huge!! The staff was super helpful and catered to any and every need. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Cameron, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

There aren't microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms. I didn't find out until check out that I could have requested one. Things like this should be standard in the room. We traveled as a large group and our rooms were spread out all over the hotel. We expected since we were staying on a room block, we would all be together. Not enough pack and plays even though we requested one in our reservation. Rooms were freezing cold and the hotel had no extra blankets. Staff was super friendly and tried their best to fix what they could.

Arlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The receptionists were attentive to my needs. I had to change details of my reservation several times prior to my check-in date, and they made sure all my needs were met. The staff was friendly when I met them, and even the room service and cleaning staff greeted me every time I walked past them. The room was nice and clean, and the air conditioning/heat actually worked. The air wasn't stale like a lot of other hotels I've stayed in. And my allergies didn't act up this time!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

this hotel has the best beds. I travel alot and I love the double tree beds....they are just dreamy. Breakfast has good variety too. Close to "other" mall in charleston and many restaurants nearby. also close to airport

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport? Share your experiences!