My family and I have stayed at Best Western twice and both times we were very delighted with our stay. In the morning the breakfast area can get crowded but thats being nit picky.
Last time we stayed we forgot our toothpaste and instead of running to the store, the clerk at the front desk provided some for us.
My son also wore himself out at the pool,which we as parents appreciate when it comes to bed time!
whenever we travel to North Charleston this our place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western