“Country Inn & Suites North Charleston” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites North Charleston

You added Country Inn & Suites North Charleston to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites North Charleston
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7429 Stafford Rd, near Northwood Mall, North Charleston, SC 29406   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in North Charleston
Rockingham, NC
“Country Inn & Suites North Charleston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We visited the Country Inn & Suites in North Charleston, SC on September 1, 2012. This hotel was very clean. It was quiet and we had no problems. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely like to visit again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Clermont, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

The staff at this hotel was outstanding. They were so personable, friendly and very helpful. The breakfast attendant went out of her way to be helpful. She personalized every breakfast by making sure everything was hot even to the point of putting things in the microwave for us and delivering things to us at our table. She even made rounds picking up trash from the tables before we had a chance to go to the trash can. She kept everything well stocked and clean. I have never seen a more efficient attendant. The G. Manager came to the breakfast room and ask all guest about how was our stay. Great hospitality by all employees. Our room was very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: nice and clean rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I stay here on business several times a year. The last time we were here was this past July. We had a King room on the 4th floor which was large and extremely comfortable. There were no issues with noise, either from within the hotel or from the outside. Everything was extremely clean and housekeeping was perfect.

Though the breakfast can use some new and more interesting items, the person taking care of the breakfast room is impeccable. She keeps it immaculate, which is always appreciated. When she saw that I wanted a double helping of oatmeal, she brought me a ceramic bowl (as opposed to the plastic ones) and remembered each day that we ate there. Upon returning to the hotel late one afternoon, we found the coffee pot in the lobby empty. We were told that a new pot was being brewed. We told the woman at the desk we would return when it was ready. Ten minutes later, a knock at our door...and coffee (plus creamer, sugar, etc.) was brought to us! Needless to say, we love staying at this hotel.
Our rate was wonderful as well...averaging about $100 a night. A great price for Charleston during the height of the season.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors may tend to be a bit quieter.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I along with two co-workers stayed at this location for two nights this week and would not stay here again. The rooms need touching up. The walls need repainting. My main complaint was how thin the walls and floors are. You could here everything going on in the next room and anyone walking above you. I checked out early to leave due to issues and the night manager that checked me out was rude. No apology but just handed me my invoice and said "here". My co-workers had the same experience with their rooms. There are far too many other hotels very close by that will give a much better experience. Do yourself a favor and look at the other options.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Lillington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

The overall stay at this hotel was okay...until I checked my bank account. I was supposed to be charged approximately $185. I was charged this amount. The next day I was charged $371 and the following day I was charged $123 for unknown reasons. The manager told me that he refunded the extra $371 but that he had no record of the hotel charging me an extra $123. My bank account is STILL missing an extra $500. A stay that should have cost me around $200 ended up charging me around $700. The manager, Rick Patel, was rude and inconsiderate and made it seem like the extra/false charges was everyone's fault except the hotel's. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The hotel was nice, needs a few upgrades. Front desk and food attendent in breakfast area customer service was excellent and very helpful. Pool was verry COLD not heated. Contacted frontdesk temp was adjusted. Overall experience-average.

Room Tip: Make sure the pool is heated and has been on for a while before attempting to get in, if not, you ar...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Marion
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

First time we have stayed at Country Inn n& Suites and this one was a very nice place. Price was not bad either.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites North Charleston? Share your experiences!