A friend and I stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting Charleston. We had a pleasant stay. The front desk staff was friendly when we checked in. We asked for a quiet room away from any type of road noise, and our room was in the back, facing the outdoor pool. I think we were a little close to the ice machine, so we could hear that from time to time, but not a big deal, we turned on the fan on the heating/cooling system and that drowned it out. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was nice (loved the Bath & Body works products). My friend said the staff running the breakfast the next morning wasn't too friendly. Overall, it was a very nice stay and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful, award-winning hotel provides all of the luxury of Downtown Charleston without the extravagant prices. Our comfortable accommodations are surrounded with upscale decor and amenities including granite counter-tops and walk-in stone showers. Convenient to I-26 and 526, we are central to everywhere you want to be. Enjoy complimentary internet, business center, airport shuttle service, Priority Club Rewards, our full-service restaurant with room service, outdoor pool, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Charleston Airport/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Charleston Airport/ Hotel North Charleston
- Holiday Inn North Charleston
- North Charleston Holiday Inn