“Cleaned up a bit!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Cleaned up a bit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This location has cleaned up quite a bit. Not only that the 2 4 6 menu really saves your wallet! I love the new pictures, bit I do miss the 50s pictures. Wonderful service from Tonya every time. If it's not busy I recommend asking for her she's on the dime. Also, there new build your burger is realllllly near.

If you go to dennys on international which is the newest of locations ask for Roberta you won't find 2 better servers and clean,.friendly, and relaxing atmosphere!

georgia
“Fun Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

we ate breakfast at Denny's and the service was good. Food was good and service was also good. They had a balloon artist come to each table with kids and do balloon animals of their choice. Our grandson loved it.

Visited June 2012
anytown
“Great Server”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went to the Denny's near that is near the airport. I did not sit insided because I have a problem with cigarette smoke. I was welcomed at the door by a very nice black lady. She was very, very helpful with my order. She even brought the food out to me once it was prepared. I did not get her name, but she was a middle-aged lady with a slight accent. I ordered nachoes. They were excellent. Thank you Ms. Lady.

• Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Smoking or non-Smoking?"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I didn't know you could still ask this question, but being from far up north it may just be a regional thing. That said, being asked this the moment we walked in, we knew we were in for one heck of a time.

Server took about 10-15 minutes to come to us after being seated. Started with a tap water, quickly switched to juice when I realized the water was tap (and very dirty tap at that).

Ceiling above and around us was broken and leaking, both on our table and the tables around us. Despite being in the 'non smoking' section, we could still smell the smoke from the other part of the restaurant.

When the food finally came after about 40-50 minutes, it was passable, but even as far as Denny's goes it was pretty sub-par. Left to pay, and were greeted with a chain smoking individual seated at the bar right next to the register, which meant about 5 minutes standing in his smoke cloud.

Needless to say, not returning any time soon.

Visited July 2012
North Carolina
“Liked the food, better than your average Denny's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We did not go there at a busy time (we went late afternoon). Service was excellent, and the food is better than average for Denny's chain. I don't know how they do during busy times, but we had no problems at all with the food or the service.

• Visited June 2012