“Tender Beef Jerky” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Mt. Pleasant, SC
“Tender Beef Jerky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went with another couple for a special occasion for them. The service was mediocre - more on it later. We started off with the 'bang bang shrimp', which were really good, and I wish we had quit there. But no, we ordered salads and entrees. When we were about done with the salads, the entrees were brought out without clearing the full-sized salad plates. We didn't have room on the table, so one person had to scrape her salad onto her entrée. The young woman who came with my entrée was carrying a stack of small plates and saw that I was holding two salad plates. She made as if she were going to let me sit there with them until she came back, but I think she saw just how rude that would be and she took them. The entrees: the other couple ordered sea bass (hers), which she raved about, he had the trout, which he could eat only one-third of and didn't want to take the rest home. My wife ordered a burger with pickles on the side and no cheese - of course the pickles were on it as well as a slab of melted cheese. I ordered the small filet mignon, which I have already described. It was difficult to cut even with the steak knife. So two bad dinners, one incorrect order, and one just right. Maybe one out of four there isn't bad. Once again, management has fallen on its backside with lack of wait-staff training and oversight of meals.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Aiken, South Carolina
“Does Not Disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This was our second visit to this particular Bonefish Grill. Though it was Friday night and very crowded, we were seated fairly close to our reservation time. Service was friendly and paced well, despite the crowd. Both of the dishes my wife and I ordered were excellent. We will be returning to this Bonefish Grill again without hesitation, though perhaps not on a weekend.

Visited March 2014
LaGrange, Kentucky
“First time to Bonefish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

While we were in Charleston, South Carolina, we had decided to try Bonefish. It was a culinary delight! We had the bang bang shrimp as an appetizer and the potstickers. The shrimp wasn't terribly spicy which I loved. I have never eaten a potsticker that I actually liked but I did like these alot. For dinner, my SO ordered the durado ( Mahi Mahi) and it had a lemon quinoa and a garbazo bean, tomato, etc relish with it. I ordered the strawberry salad because I am a light eater and wanted to try the quinoa and Mahi mahi also. All of the food was just fabulous! I don't know if all the bonefish locations will be this good, but my first visit was a BIG hit! Thank you!

Visited April 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Less than average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had reservations, but had to wait for about 15 minutes. Tuna special was a strange looking cut and tasted like it had been in the fridge for a week - one bite and that was it for me. We were in a rush for a concert so didn't ask for a credit, but no suggestion from the waitress. Huge crowd, busy as all get out. I'll pass on future visits.

Visited March 2014
Charleston
“Unbelievably good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Shared the filet Mignon, lobster and ahi tuna. All were so tasty and tender, it is hard to choose the best one. Bang bang shrimp appetizer was yum! I was surprised at the consistency of good food, being that this is not a downtown Charleston renowned restaurant. I will definitely come back here.

• Visited March 2014