“Great food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Katsu Japanese Steakhouse

Katsu Japanese Steakhouse
8601 S Antler Dr, North Charleston, SC 29406-9287 (Formerly Yokoso Japanese Restaurant)
843-553-4522
Cross street: Rivers Aave/Otranto
Mover4u
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent food and service...Both of us had the steak and chicken..cooked to perfection...wait staff and cook were great, funny and we had a great time as did everyone at the table..will be going back very soon...

• Visited January 2013

“Food and a show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Visit here for a friend's graduation dinner, love how everyone could sit at 1 table and and no 1 had to feel left out of the conversation. The staff was friendly and courteous, taking out drinks and appetizers orders and bring it really fast. Has the shrimp tempura roll it was really good I also tried that side salad with the ginger dressing. At first I was hesitant to try the ginger dressing because I had other products with ginger and didn't like it, but it was really good. When the chef arrive at the table to start cooking he was very friendly and interact with everyone at the table. I just love any restaurant with they cook the food in front of you. The chef put on a good show that amazed everyone at the table. They give you a lot of rice enough to take home and the food was really good no complaints and we love the white sauce.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Overpriced!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I go frequently to this restaurant. The food is always great! However, the prices have started getting ridiculous. If you go to other restaurants, you do not get charged to share. I wanted to share with my friend one of the normal entrees. The waiter told us it would cost $6.49 extra on top of the $18.99 meal of only chicken with the vegetables, rice, and soup. I thought this was absolutely ridiculous! Our waiter was slow and always in your face. My other friend was not hungry so she ordered a sprite and water. Her bill was $4!!! It's a nice restaurant that needs to start helping out their paying customers.

• Visited May 2012
Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
“THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We eat here several times a month. We just went this past Saturday night and it is always awesome food, entertaining and the service is exceptional.

Visited March 2012
Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
“Delicious and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We had the best hibachi chef ever! He was so much fun! Food was delicious, service was excellent, building was absolutely beautiful. Loved, loved, loved the white sauce!! I've never had this sauce at a japanese steak house before, and now I can't get enough!

• Visited March 2012