“Great diner!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery
Houston, Texas
“Great diner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

My friend and I stumbled upon this place after hearing about their wonderful desserts. I would not have expected to see a pizza place located in a diner setting but I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the decor and ambiance. I had one of their cheesecakes and my friend had one of their vanilla cakes. They were both delicious! The best part is that they were having a buy one dessert, get the other half off, so I ended up paying only $4 for it! Chef Heather makes wonderful desserts and I also saw that she makes custom cakes as well. I will definitely be coming here to pick up a birthday cake on my next birthday. I also loved how Heather comes around to all the tables to see how they are doing. It's a nice touch and I always applaud a restaurant when the owner can be seen around the front of the house. Even though I only had dessert, the rest of the menu looked fantastic and I will be coming back soon!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Charleston, South Carolina
“Chef Heather and her friendly staff do a great job at Pizza Roma Diner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is a wonderful dining experience that everyone who desires great food and value should try. Look at the Pizza Roma Diner menu that is available on the web. The items are as delicious as they sound and under the guidance of culinary master Chef Heather, who is as beautiful and lovely as the fabulous cakes she makes that hypnotize and beckon you as they rotate in the refrigerator display, you will be delighted and become a regular at this relaxed atmosphere gem that we are lucky to have in the Charleston, SC region.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Pizza Roma is a great spot for pizza, subs, etc. and the desserts are amazing. The chef made a groom's cake for our son. It looked like a dolphin fish and was the hit of the rehearsal dinner. As amazing as it looked.... it tasted just as good. They will always be my go-to place for cakes.

• Visited May 2012
Summerville, SC
“Good food, very good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Visited with 6 friends. Tables were set up for us to sit together in advance. Our server was obviously brand new, which made the dinner process last a little long. We had stromboli, pizza, pasta, and eggplant. Everyone loved their dishes, and the servings were huge. Everyone took home a doggie box. When you have a brand new server, an experienced one needs to watch over them. I hope time will improve our girl's skills. Also, please make your own tea from scratch. The premix from the drink machine was abysmal. We did tip the waitress well, as she truly tried her best. We'll definitely go again, as it is very close to the Coliseum and is only minutes away. WIsh they had beer.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charleston, South Carolina
“Delivery great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

HAd a pizza delivered this time, it was still great but I would say it was better right from the oven! (Who wouldn't though right?) Overall still doing a fantastic job, I will continue to go here!

I'll have to try their brunch options next time.

• Visited December 2011