“Excellent activity for the whole family!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Water Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located within Wannamaker County ParkExtra Fee for water park
Belton, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent activity for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit reluctant to go to the park with my son's family. My grandchildren talked me into going. I just wanted to go and watch. I am so glad that I went to swim, despite the trouble of having to buy a new bathing suit. I was visiting and did not bring one. I had a fantastic time! There is something for everyone. I could have floated in the lazy river all day. The wave pool was great too. I also did the slides. I will certainly go back! I thought the 19.95 was well spent. My son has summer passes which saves a lot if you go regularly. Can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Fantastic!! Will go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I loved it!! For us, it was perfect. We found that the slides and everything was adequate enough to get a full day out of it. We purchased on of the refillable mugs for $7 I think and we kept filling it with water for no extra charge. Yes, it is a tad on the expensive side, but hey, it has to stay open some how!!! :)

Charleston, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“Pricey but Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I'm a bit adventurous and like to go to theme parks and water parks. I live nearby to Whirlin' Waters and always enjoy going when I can get my hands on cheap/free tickets. It's nearly $20 per adult and around $12 for children. The food is not bad at all. I always get the chicken tender basket and get an unlimited amount of condiments near the cash registers. They have ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue, and ranch. They have a kiddie playland with a large water bucket that drops every five minutes. There is a Dip n' Dots stand, glitter tattoos, snack/drink/ice cream stand, and a few other assortments. They offer lockers and have clean restrooms. The racing slide is always fun minus the long walk ahead of you up the stairs. The lazy river is very relaxing, but stay in your tube or you will get thrown out of the river. There are three other slides that are entangled within each other that offer a fun experience. They are color coded by speed. Be sure to not participate in any funny business or they will tweet their whistle at you. I thoroughly enjoy the wave pool which has three settings that alternate. The wave pool is first calm and just an ordinary pool. It then alternates to small waves and back to a calm pool. After the calmness, the fun begins. I fell off of my tube because I was having way too much fun and scraped my knee against the bottom of the pool. However, the friendly and alert lifeguards helped me out and ensured that my "mess" of blood did not get into the water or harm anyone. It's a very sanitary place and I recommend it for everyone. There are tubes in all locations of the park for those that do not swim well, and they offer life vests for the youngsters.

11 attraction reviews
“Splish splash”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I highly enjoyed myself when going to whirling waters the prices are a little steep but it seems that every water park here does cost a little more than necessary. the concession stand as always has quite a bit of treat for a little more than what I would expect, the wave pool is tons of fun and the slides you can race down I believe it's 5 at a time is just a blast! as every waterpark seems to have the lazy river was just for the lazy quiet comfortable and very scenic. the only reason I have rated this at a 4 is just because the price is so high and it is hard for me to take my family more than once or twice during the summer. but if you are in the area and just looking for a nice little place to go with the family for the day I would recommend it but do expect for a family of 4 to spend at least 100 dollars.

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Nice place, but kind of pricey for what they have to offer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The kids enjoy going at least 1 time per year. But lines are long, not many options of things to do & the kids are bored before 2 pm. Considering the cost, I'd think we should be able to stay entertained much longer. Food is also expensive & we're considering cutting visits short from now on & eating elsewhere, or find a new & exciting place to check out.