“GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Baltimore, United States
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. The location was in walking distance to the coliseum as noted on their website, the staff was accomodating in every aspect and their is a variety of food and shops nearby.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Jason J.,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! Our location is second to none! We are just close enough to downtown Charleston and many Charleston attractions to enjoy the proximity but far away enough from the hustle and bustle to give our guests some relaxation. We hope to see you next time you are staying in the Charleston Area.

Joy Hazard, Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Jacksonville, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Third stay at the hotel. Good clean spacious rooms. Breakfast bar provides good quality line up which will test your willpower! Love the patio area in the evenings - very relaxing. Best quality of the hotel remains it's guest services. Will probably jinx myself, but of the 3 trips to the hotel I have never met a rude person or anyone who is not willing to go out of their way to assist.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Johnny S,

Thank you so much for your kind review of Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay. We look forward to seeing you if you should come to Charleston again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I got there early, tori was very helpful in finding an available room for me. They have infuse water for you at the front desk. I love infused water. I would definitely refer my friends and family to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear dat t,

Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with the staff and Tori in particular. I hope that you will stay with us in the future if you are ever in the area and I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston.

Athens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I would love to stay at this hotel or any of the Hilton Garden Inn's in the future. My experience was awesome and I enjoyed my stay. My boyfriend had a broken ankle and the staff went out of their way to make everything easy for him. He really was impressed and grateful. I look forward to many more stays at this wonderful establishment.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Laketa H,

Thank you so much for your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport as well as your loyalty to the Hilton Brand. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! We hope to see you again next time you are in the Charleston area!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Tewanna at the front desk was cheery and helpful. Accomodations were very good. I am pretty picking were I stay since I travel weekly for work. I look for cleanliness first, and then a good value. I plan on staying at this Hilton every time I have business in that area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mary Kate B,

We are so thrilled that you found the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport an awesome place to stay! Thank you so much for your review and I will be sure to share it with our team and especially Tewonna. We know that as a business traveler you are on the road a lot and we work hard to do everything we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I am so happy that we were able to achieve that. We hope to see you again next time you are in Charleston!

North Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I reserved this hotel nearly because it was close to the airport. But actually there are other reasons to stay here. Everything is as new. There's a full-service restaurant, which is rare for Hilton Garden Inns. The fitness center, the business center,and the pool are excellent. The service is extremely friendly. Would gladly come back.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear NorthPotomac,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that our hotel met all of your needs and we would love to have you stay with us in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Lancaster County, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We picked this hotel for its location near the Charleston airport and for its round-the-clock free airport shuttle. We needed the shuttle for a VERY early morning flight out. In the bargain we also got friendly service, a nice clean room, good Wi-Fi connection, comfortable bedding, a refrigerator and a microwave. The staff is very customer focused. Every single hotel employee that we passed greeted us - including the housekeeping staff working in the hall who looked up from what they were doing. When we needed help or information, all members of the staff were quick to respond. Vickie at the front desk was especially friendly.

We were glad we chose this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear patrema,

Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with the staff and Vikki in particular. I hope that you will stay with us in the future if you are ever in the area and I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston.

Joy Hazard, Guest Services Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport? Share your experiences!