My husband and I spent two nights in Pawleys Island, SC for my cousin's wedding and added an extra day onto our trip so that we could visit Charleston. I chose to make a reservation at this Fairfield Inn because it wasn't overpriced like most of the downtown hotels and I've had good experiences at Fairfield Inns in the past. I originally booked through the Marriott site, but then I found a better deal through an aggregate, so I booked through them and cancelled the original reservation. (I paid a total of $89.90 including all taxes.) We were driving back to DC the next day, so we honestly just needed a place to lay our heads.
Check-in was quick and efficient. I must say that when I entered the hotel I wasn't crazy about the decor. I don't know what it was, but the colors didn't seem too inviting. The same feeling transferred into our room. While everything was clean and updated, I just didn't feel as "at home" as I have in other hotels and other Fairfield Inn properties.
We went to sleep pretty much as soon as we arrived. In the morning we took advantage of the adequate breakfast and were on our way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North / University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Charleston North / Elms Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North / Elms Hotel North Charleston
- Fairfield Inn North Charleston
- Fairfield North Charleston
- North Charleston Fairfield Inn