We stayed at this hotel, along with 10 others, during April 2012 as part of a 17 day road trip across GA, NC, SC. By giving the star rating I am not saying the hotel is a 4 star but whether it was clean and value for the money and to an extent we have compared then to the other 10 hotels we stayed at.
Unlike some others this Fairfield Inn was more like a traditional hotel hotel were you park as near the reception as possible and take your luggage through the reception to a lift to your room. This felt much safer to us than the motel types were your room door is accessible to all from the street.
The room was top notch for cleanliness and standard of furnishings. Clean towels and lots of hot water.
The included breakfast was pretty good with a good choice. A bit of jostling as the service area was quite small for the number of guests but there was a good sized seating area so we did not feel cramped as in most other places.
At about £62 per night this was one of the better hotels that we stayed at provided that the location is OK for you. It was in North Charleston which is about 20 miles or so from Charleston.
We would definitely stay here again. Only 4 stars as it was just not quite as good as a couple of other same price/cheaper ones and the location is a bit out of the way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North / University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North / Elms Hotel North Charleston
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Charleston North / Elms Center
- Fairfield Inn North Charleston
- Fairfield North Charleston
- North Charleston Fairfield Inn