“Great to have good Sushi in North Charleston” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
North Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Great to have good Sushi in North Charleston”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great to have good Sushi in North Charleston!

Great variety on straight forward sushi, it is fresh and the staff is friendly.

We go often

Richard Frank

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Greer, SC
“Very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This was very good and just probably more a fault of my own, a little on the pricey side. I went with one other person in my party who does not like sushi and was there for the hibachi. I think my meal was $15 total, so I guess that's reasonable. It was very good food.

• Visited September 2012
Summerville, South Carolina
“warm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

The environment was so warm and inviting. The food was filling and very enjoyable. The wait staff was timely and caring. They tended to all our needs and ensured we were satisfied with our meal and drinks.

Visited June 2012
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Amazing food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food was pricey, but great! Our waiter was excellent and they have a really cool fountain thing in the main area.

Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was by myself on business. I wanted Asian, so I decided on this hibachi grill, but just set at a booth, not infront of the grill. I had a tempura shrimp roll for appetizer, then a HIbachi meal of chicken. Typical hibachi meal.....tasty. Tempura Shrimp roll above average. Pricing consistent with other Hibachi style restaurants. Was very convienent to the airport hotel where I was staying. I would recommend.

• Visited June 2012