“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center

You added Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center to your Saves list
Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center
Ranked #7 of 58 Hotels in North Charleston
Orange Park, Florida
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I only stayed 1 night and was surprised by the amount of space in the hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. The guy that checked us in did not miss a beat when providing us the particulars of the hotel. The price was right and I was able to us some of my Hilton points.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Locust Grove, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel from April 18 - 20, 2013, and have nothing but wonderful things to share about my stay! From the time I walked through the door, Robin and the rest of the staff treated me like I was a V.I.P. My roomies kept raving about our room's nice, comfy beds and hotel's decor. I was quite appreciative of Robin providing me with coupons for local attractions and ensuring that our requests were promptly addressed. If the staff at the remaining Home2 Suites hotels across the country were like the staff in Charleston, I will always seek this hotel before any other!

Room Tip: It is best to choose a room on the top floor to minimize the amount of noise from neighboring rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
North Wilkesboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel was very nice, nicely priced, and had one of the best and nicest staff I have ever dealt with. I have stayed in the area tons of times, but never had this type of service from any other place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We only spent one night but really loved the one bedroom (king bed) suite we were in. The bed was very comfortable and the blinds were fantastic at blocking out the light to have a perfectly dark room. The desk area had a rolling table so it was convenient for my husband to do his work on his laptop and then later that evening we decided to eat in and were able to roll it in front of the sofa and watch TV during dinner.

The management team is also very accomodating as well. The first room we were in had a circuit short in the living room area so none of the lights/TV were working but they quickly came up to check out the situation and offered to move us to a new room when they weren't able to resolve it. They were very apologetic, which honestly it wasn't a big deal, and since they were so kind, it made it nice to know they were that concerned with the quality of our stay there.

The complimentary breakfast was simple but for me I liked the oatmeal, yogurt and banana so it was perfect. They also had unlimited coffee/hot water available all day in the lobby so that was convenient to get some as we came and went during the day. If I had to stay long term at a hotel, I would definitely stay here as the layout really was very nice. I look forward to checking out this hotel in the future as we travel to see if they are available, it was fantastic!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed at your hotel april 19th,through the 20th 2013 and was very pleased with everything front desk was great when I checked in over the weekend they had told me about housekeeping service although I asked front desk not to worry about it. Saturday evening I saw your housekeeping manager in the hall I had asked her if I could get my room serviced she did not question me weather or not if I had my name added to your housekeeping list.. she right away. after she cleaned my room she told her name Treniette was very nice and if I needed anything else to let her know That's the service I love I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks again Home2..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I booked this hotel in the spring of 2012 in anticipation of the 2013 Cooper River Bridge Run. I did not know where the expo was going to be located. It was an excellent choice. It was literally across the street from the North Charleston Coliseum. We were able to walk over to register, do the Taste of the Bridge Run, and the expo. The best thing is I was able to walk across the street to get on the bus to go downtown.

The hotel itself was fine. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfasts were fine. The “toaster” waffles are a lame idea – but everything else was okay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Rooms were great, plenty of room to spread out and it was great to have kitchen amenities. The hotel staff was great too. My only comments is the rooms were slightly musty smelling (if only the windows would open up slightly, this wouldn't be a problem) I would definitely go back to this hotel though.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Been to Home2 Suites Charleston Airport / Convention Center? Share your experiences!