“Great family restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Belton, South Carolina
“Great family restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

You can count on Andolini's for pizza that is hot and fresh, as well as delicious. Nice casual atmosphere for a family.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
“Shift change!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband, 1 year old son, and myself decided to visit this location for lunch today. We placed our order of a spinach canzone and a large Greek salad. However,.after fifteen minutes they brought us a pepperoni canzone. I myself was surprised. Our son began to whine for food. We expressed to our waiter the issue. He came back and insisted on removing the pepperoni mistake off of our table while our son screamed in hunger! he removed it off the table and brought our spinach. I asked about our large salad. He was surprised it hadn't been brought yet!? He brought us symbol Salad with items I requested to be taken off, for I am allergic to onions. He apologized and explained we walked in during shift change. Tisk tisk. He offered to correct their mistake with a new salad. Perturbed I asked my husband to speak to a,manager. The young lady was polite and offered to make a large Greek without all the items I'm allergic to. I declined. I expressed I would pay for a small and I wanted the test refunded. She walked off,.I supposed she was going to correct the issue. No! My husband returned to the register and asked her for the amount back on the salad. She returned our change and left. We left thereafter. The music was loud,.quite distasteful with foul language. The bathrooms had toilet paper for hand towels. I doubt I will ever return to this location. I usually eat at the one downtown which I would recommend. However, I have moved closer to this location. I shall keep my money from this terrible establishment. I've served tables this is a horrible experience that could have been resolved in so many different ways!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Flavorful pizza and calzones in a cool environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Everything on the menu is delicious and inspires you to stuff yourself. The sauce is zesty, the crust golden, the toppings fresh and the beer ice cold. All the staff are characters that go out of their way to provide exceptional customer service. The decor is similar to a place downtown and ther is plenty of parking. The only reason why the overall score wasn't a 5 is that it was warm inside, although understandable with the large pizza ovens. Be see to try out the calzones along with the pizza. Maybe I will see you there because we are definitely going back.

“Good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Been from new york can say this one of the closest tasting pizza i found outside new york here in charleston that taste like home.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“nirvana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012 via mobile

great food, service and atmosphere... I have been to this location and the others and i am always impressed by the fact that it's always so good