“Good food and pleasant dining” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colie Morse Ln.
Transit: Hotel drop offs/pick-ups from the Tanger Outlet Area available at restaurant depending on hotel. Bus stops for the Montague Ave. bus within walking distance of the restaurant.
Description: Cork Neighborhood Bistro is a quaint Bistro set in the Historic Downtown North Charleston. It offers outdoor dining, happy hour and an amazing menu featuring from scratch and locally sourced items. Open Tuesday - Thursday 11am - 10pm & Friday & Saturday from 11am - 11PM. CLOSED Sunday & Monday. We offer full service catering & event planning.
Summerville, South Carolina
“Good food and pleasant dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

THe food, service and atmosphere are good. The seats aren't the most comfortable. I had Shrimp and grits, very good. Wife had Maple and Whiskey glazed salmon, said it was the best salmon she had ever had. Portions are adequate. What I didn't like is they tend to passively push bottles of wine at the beginning. We were presented with two bottles of wine, with a long review of the quality, that can only be purchased by the bottle, not the glass. Had a Groupon coupon which made it worth it. It does have a limited menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Always impressed by the food and service at Cork! Elegant atmosphere. Extensive wine list! Love the lobster Mac & cheese and the Wedge!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Kingsland, Georgia
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

My title says it all.My husband and I are sitting in here as a I type, and he said to me "I just remembered why I don't eat here". We came here twice,I honestly tried to keep an open mind but this place is just not worth it (and we paid only $12 for $50 worth!) I rather eat pizza next door at EVO.Sorry Cork, the food just doesn't measure up to your competition here in Charlesyon.My husband adds,Come hungry,leave hungry!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Always impressed with the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've always been impressed with the food at Cork. Rich flavors, generous portions, and a varied menu with a full bar. It's not inexpensive for dinner, but less than many downtown restaurants. It's also a great place just to stop in for a drink and appetizers or for a delicious chicken salad sandwich at lunch time.

Visited November 2012
Summerville, South Carolina
“Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We called ahead for seating and left our cell number. Arrived and sat within seconds. The food was excellent, the service was also. Departing the restaurant, I received a text message thanking us for coming to their restaurant. I would recommend this as a "now" place to eat. Atmosphere was upbeat, conversations were easy to hear.

• Visited November 2012