“Big Billys was a Wonderful Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches, Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Big Billys was a Wonderful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were staying in the N. Charleston Residence Inn Marriott and didn't feel like driving in to Charleston one evening, so found Big Billys Burger Joint. What a fun and enjoyable meal we had. The place is casual and the angus burgers were tremendous. My wife has never commented on the freshness of burger meat before and doesn't normally eat red meat, but enjoyed her burger more than I had ever seen before. I had a dark ale from a local brewery that was marvelous to the last drop!
The waiting staff was very friendly and down to earth. Price was very reasonable. This place is the perfect stop when in North Charleston and you don't feel like or don't have time to go downtown.

• Visited December 2012

“The loved Big Billy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Spent MLK weekend at a volleyball tournament at the Charleston Convention Center. Big Billy's is right across the street. Too bad I didn't find it until we were leaving. Nice selection of craft beers, great food and atmosphere. Service was great. Will definately be back.

Florence
“Tasty burgers with an island feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Great blackened blue cheese Burger and mahi wrap. Prefect place to go if in the north charleston collisieum area. Also, didn't get to sample drinks but looked great. Even had Kalik beer! Will definitely go back. Mallory our server was very attentive

Charleston, SC
“Always Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Love the food (loaded nachos are a meal in themselves and sooooo tasty) and the fact that the have Dragon's Milk on tap...excellent beer. And Lo is a super server with a super attitude...my co-worker and I have decided we will always ask for her, as she makes the whole experience quite enjoyable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Black and Blue = Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I freakin' loooove this place!!! My girlfriend and I met there after work to chill out and grab a bite to eat. The Bacon, Black and Blue burger was so awesome!! And cooked just right!! Mallory provided us with excellent service, taking great care of us! One of my pet peeves is having an empty drink glass...to me...that can make or break any dining experience...but Mallory kept em comin'! I left with a full belly, a quenched thirst and a smile on my face!! And Meagan made us the best milkshake I've had in a loooooong time!! Thanks you guys for a great experience!!