“Always Enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Charleston, SC
“Always Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Love the food (loaded nachos are a meal in themselves and sooooo tasty) and the fact that the have Dragon's Milk on tap...excellent beer. And Lo is a super server with a super attitude...my co-worker and I have decided we will always ask for her, as she makes the whole experience quite enjoyable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Black and Blue = Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I freakin' loooove this place!!! My girlfriend and I met there after work to chill out and grab a bite to eat. The Bacon, Black and Blue burger was so awesome!! And cooked just right!! Mallory provided us with excellent service, taking great care of us! One of my pet peeves is having an empty drink glass...to me...that can make or break any dining experience...but Mallory kept em comin'! I left with a full belly, a quenched thirst and a smile on my face!! And Meagan made us the best milkshake I've had in a loooooong time!! Thanks you guys for a great experience!!

Guyton, Georgia, United States
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

They have excellent burgers and amazing shakes! Ask for Jonathan! He's awesome! We will come back any time we're in Charleston!

“Fresh, tasty food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Great, great food!! Wonderful service. Ask for Jonathan. He was awesome!! Burgers were amazing and homemade shakes just topped off a great meal.

“Customer service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

The customer was amazing, if you go Jonathan is who you ask for. The food is VERY fresh and with a great taste! There was nothing about our visit that we didn't like.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere